YOUR PREMIER AUTO BODY SHOP SINCE 1972
Kearny Mesa Auto Body and Collision is a family-owned and operated body shop that has been in business since 1972. We take pride in providing you with quality services at affordable prices. We stand behind all of our work by providing you with lifetime warranties on all of our repairs. Our main focus is to provide personal and caring customer service to everyone. You can rest assured your vehicle is being worked on by professionals.
We want to get your vehicle back on the road and looking better than ever. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us at (858) 292-4455
Our friendly and professional staff will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Don’t forget to ask about your FREE ESTIMATE!
Kearny Mesa Auto Body’s auto collision repair process looks like this:
1. Analysis – This allows us to get a closer look at the obvious damage as well as what might be lurking beneath the surface.
2. Disassembly – Conducting a disassembly helps us to determine whether to replace or to repair certain parts. We will only disassemble the damaged portion of the vehicle.
3. Estimate – After analysis, we’ll have the information needed to prepare a detailed estimate for the repairs.
4. Parts Ordering – We take special care to ensure the proper parts are ordered. Our technicians use color codes, trim codes, VINs, part numbers and other specific information to make sure it gets done right the first time.
5. Frame Repairs – Your automobile frame will be corrected with careful planning and calculating, ensuring it gets back to factory specifications and is ready for reassembly.
6. Reassembly – Part of reassembly includes painting each of the repair parts separately. When that is finished, we’ll reassemble your automobile, and it will be as good as new.